segunda-feira, 7 de setembro de 2009

What I need to be Free


It’s crazy how fate unfolds right in front of your eyes… What you didn’t understand a few months back in the past, or a few years, in a moment is crystal clear in your mind… All the pain and suffering in your heart is swept away by destiny’s action in your life. All the hurtful lies you told yourself to be bravely proud, the hurtful lies that hid those feelings of self scorn and pitiful love, are slowly turning into full grown truths. You can’t stop it! You can’t control it! You can’t change it! You can’t change the present as much as you can’t change the past… the future is rewritten at every step you take. My heart saw you as an adventure in my dull life of work and crazy nights in the same places. You were excitement, you were novelty, you were a challenge that for months I couldn’t let go. You were my sadistic reminder of my teenage years. You were my sadistic delight because nothing nor no one could fill the emptiness. Seconds, minutes, hours, days, months where I fooled myself into thinking you were no longer in my heart. Seconds, minutes, hours, days, months where I would let you use and abuse whatever little I had to give. And all I needed to let go was the same excitement, the same novelty, the same challenge you represented, to fill my heart and life with adventure. One month as passed since I last saw you. One month on the road, meeting new people, new places, new challenges, new fun and exciting dangers. One week has passed since I realized you no longer lived in me. I am empty of you… and I feel finally free!

Sem comentários: