segunda-feira, 15 de março de 2010

You

You…
Drag my body through the streets of pain
Paralyse me with the mystery of your words
Capture me from the treats that I sustain
Rescue me from the black knights’ swords
Join me in my wonderland’s dream
Make it all go away
Make it all go with the stream
That appetizing mouth
What does she say?
And those mesmerizing eyes
How can they kill me everyday?
You…
Bury my soul in a casket of fantasy
Purge my restless past
Refuse me the Eden of intimacy
Adorn my pathetic misery
One never-ending moment
Forever ceased in my thought
The torment embodiment
For whom I’ve fought
You…
Sink my hopes with your prose
Share with me your lonely fate
Spoil me with that black single rose
A wave of indescribable sensations
To which I yield unwillingly
Hell’s perfect creations
Those traits that suit you amazingly
You…
Reborn in the flow of my blood
Judge my behaviour in your private trial
Pretend not to feel that breathless flood
Finish me up with a denial
Crying out for understanding
Roaring the skies for your smooth touch
To build up a love that is never-ending
You…
Restrain with scorn this fire
Challenge me with your witchcraft
Listen to my roar of desire
Ambiguity in your actions
Attraction for your secrecy
I long for your reactions
They just fill me with urgency

Sem comentários: