segunda-feira, 19 de abril de 2010

Poker Game

We don't live anymore... We survive!
We don't feel anymore... We play!
Our paths have transformed from living every exquisite moment for what it is to the constant analysis of each action's consequences.
Love is now nothing more than a game of cards that we all want to master perfectly.
Love is now like poker! With good hands, bad hands, strategy, bluff and a lot at stake.
I will not call so he misses me... Four of a kind!
I will not text him because he didn't too... High card!
I will not meet him so he knows I'm busy... Straight flush!
I will loose myself in this game and forget to be true to my heart's desires...Royal flush!

What most people don't realise is the best way to master the game of love is not to be a player... but to be the dealer!
I will give to those deserving the cards necessary for them to play... what they do with it it's their choice.
I will deal away my love and they will come back for more if they want to keep playing.
I will call him so he knows I miss him...
I will text him if I'm thinking of him...
I will meet him because I feel alive in his embrace...

This way you will not only survive the game, but you will be the most important part of it... You will live it!
This way you are not just a player, and you will feel each play as your own, because you dealt the cards!

Your life... Your game... Your heart!

Sem comentários: