quinta-feira, 5 de agosto de 2010

Lover Mine


All I had was you…
A feeling so deep it stings
And whatever life brings
We would keep tight as glue
To each other light 
To each other everything
and together we shown so bright
We pulled aside any disbelief
We were love's king and queen
No sadness, no pain, no grief
Nothing could come in between…
A peaceful but passionate co-existence
Only trembled by distance
which, in the end, was our doom…
So much it rocked, so much it shacked,
And every second we mistakenly cherished
And every second we painfully ached
Was nothing more than our tomb.
Naive I was to think forever
With you as my partner in crime
When all we had was a moment in time
Stil, whenever, wherever, whoever
shall not compare to you, lover mine
Always yours, always intertwined 
With all you taught, all you owned, all your soul
all of that which made me whole
all of you, all of that I keep in mind
when searching amongst mankind
for a person whose traits can equate
to you as  friend, lover and mate
Hush, lover mine! Unrivaled as I dread
Hush, lover mine! Evermore shall I await
Whatever lies ahead… I'd rather have you instead!




Sem comentários: